The Hearth's festive pop-up shop Friday 20th November
Time & Location
We are delighted to be holding these pop-up shops, giving our visitors a chance to see and buy work from a selection of our favourite guest artists. It will take place in The Hearth Hall, following Covid-19 secure guidelines, with numbers limited to ensure social distancing is maintained.
Guest artists include
- Oakwood Soaperie
- Moorend Felts
- Sue Dunne Ceramics
- Adele Burdon
- Helen Grierson
- and others to confirm
- Mel Hopwood's studio will be open to the public as part of the event.
Some of the Hearth Artists will be welcoming booked visits to their studios, please contact them directly to book a time.
Please note that there might be a change to the guest artists taking place given the current restrictions, but we will do our best to ensure a wide variety of arts to view and buy.
Numbers of visitors in the hall will be limited, with bookings limited to 12 per 45 minutes to ensure distancing is maintained.
- Pop-up shop, 20th Nov,10am£3£30£0
- Pop-up shop 20 Nov, 10.45am£3£30£0
- Pop-up shop 20 Nov, 11.30am£3£30£0
- Pop-up shop 20 Nov, 12.15pm£3£30£0
- Pop-up shop 20 Nov, 1pm£3£30£0
- Pop-up shop 20 Nov, 1.45pm£3£30£0
- Pop-up shop 20 Nov, 2.30pm£3£30£0
- Pop-up shop 20 Nov, 3.15pm£3£30£0