ARTIST’S STUDIO AVAILABLE from 1st June 2017
The Attic West studio will be available to rent from 1st June. It would suit a local artist who is looking for a creative space in which to work and display their work for sale to the public.
Rent is £169.60 per month, payable on the first of the month, and this includes both rent and service charge. Rent is subject to annual review, and the next review is on the 1st July 2017.
Artists are expected to attend their studios and have them open to the public at least 3 days a week.
- A Café which is open 7 days a week and draws in visitors to the studios
- Two Open Studios events per year which attract many hundreds of visitors
- The opportunity to show your work in the café and hall
- A reduced rate for hall-hire if you wish to run classes.
If you would like to see the studio, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable time.
- Send a letter of application outlining why you wish to be based at The Hearth,
- Attach a CV detailing your professional practice and exhibitions
- Attach up to 4 images of your work.
- Provide the names of 2 character references.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS TUESDAY 18TH APRIL 2017
Applications can be emailed to email@example.com or posted to; The Administrator, The Hearth Centre, Main Road, Horsley, NE15 0NT.